Re: How I can send a Packet to every Body on Internet

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 03:55:22PM +0200, Crucificator wrote:
> Of what interest this might be to you? Probing for holes? Writing a very
> fast spreading virus? You chose the wrong approach... :)

I've tried, but I can think of absolutely no reason why anybody would
EVER need to communicate with everybody on the Internet.  Never, ever.
Not that any attempt to reach everybody would be successful anyway since
a large majority of connected people are behind some sort of firewall
and a significantly larger percentage of people won't speak the same
language as the prober.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA