From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Anthony E. Greene
Sent: Thursday, 14 October, 2004 3:38 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: dialup router

On 1:25 Oct 15, 2004 Steve Buehler <steve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marco & Tony
Thanks for your replies, but these are not what I am looking
for. I was hoping to find a "Standalong product", an External modem
that I can plug into a router or switch so that it can dialup an ISP
and everybody in the office can use it over the network without
having to install anything else on their computer and so I don't have
to configure anything else on their computer besides networking with
DHCP.

.