dialup router

We have a dsl modem at our office, but the service kind of sucks. We will loose our internet access about every other day. Most of the time it is just for a few minutes, but sometimes it is for the whole day, or longer. Has anybody heard of a dialup modem that is a standalone product with a network connection, so that it will dialup a standard phone number (of an ISP) and allow everybody on our network to share that connection on the network? Most of our machines are windows, but we do have 3 redhat linux servers on the network too. Having a modem and phone line on each computer is not really feasible for us.

Thanks
Steve Buehler