Re: Event log monitoring

What type of systems are you wanting to monitor event logs on? Depending on the type of system depends on the answer.

Nathaniel Hall
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln@xxxxxxx
417-799-0552

Stephane Auger wrote:

Hey everyone,

 I'm looking for a practical way to monitor event logs on multiple
servers.  There are multiple subnets at multiple sites, and I have one
main LAN to monitor everything.  Is there some kind of software/batch
file that could be installed on the servers so that the events be sent
on my monitoring lan (a little bit like SNMP sending to a listening
server)?  Thanks!!

Stephane Auger, MCP