From: Tomas Larsson [mailto:ktl@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 3:19 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SSH-Problems

I'm trying to log in to one of my RH9-boxes from a WinXP box. I'm using PuTTy as a client. I can w/o any problem log in to the first box, but to the other one the connection is terminated directly. Any one that knows what I'm doing wrong. The first RH-box acts as a firewall and sits between my ADSL-modem and the local network. The other RH-box is working as an HTTP-server with a local IP. I can W/O any problem connect through HTTP and ping the second box.

This or your firewall is blocking.

Wade