problem of converting .dbf file into text file

Hello friends,
I am calling you for help because I am facing a serious problem. Actually, we have two servers in our concern(one for linux and one for
Novell). The dbase package that generates .dbf files is running on Novell server. We only mount the generated .dbf files on Linux server. Now I am to process these .dbf files on Linux. So, I can't use export feature of dbase. Now please tell me how to convert this .dbf file on Linux into text file so that every time the .dbf file is updated the corresponding text file should be updated automatically. If there is some
solution using script then please provide me that script or guide me how
to generate that script .
Hoping for early response.
Aman Sharma