Re: Sending email problem

Hi, so sorry for the late response. Well, because this thing happens to Mozilla mail, so i tried to set up Ximian Evolution mail with the same configuration. Turned out that the email could be delivered, but takes 10 mins more or less. Im trying to contact my ISP and ask them about the SMTP server.

Thank you for all replies.
TuanAnh

From: Alexey Fadyushin <fab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sending email problem
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:00:58 +0400

Check the SMTP server setting in your mail software. Such a situation most probably means that your computer is trying to connect to nonexistent SMTP server. It is also possible that there is some problem
with SMTP server itself and it does not accept connections at that time.

You also can use for mail transmission your own SMTP server running on your computer (if your ISP allows it).

Alexey Fadyushin.
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com.