PDF printing cups and SAMBA automation

Hello

After going through a series of documentation i know we can print pdf's on a network using cups and samba but the delivery mechanism for those pdf's are a little unrefined. I wanted to know that wether it is possible using samba to know which user is printing through the nework printer that i am sharin using samba and somehow maintain a email id's of all the user in some file or database and mail the pdf that is created to those e-mail id's. If somebody can give me ideas of how i can make this work it'd be great.

Thanks

Anand