Re: It's probably stupid.... but......

I'm not sure that I completely understand what you're trying to do but it can only be one of two things.

If you're trying to make Apache talk to you Access database, go have a look at UnixODBC or JDBC to talk to the database for you.

If you're trying to run Access on RedHat, have a look at CrossOver office from www.codeweavers.com.

HTH,

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx || pacemakertaker@xxxxxxxxx }