Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx || pacemakertaker@xxxxxxxxx }
--
> YOU! Off my planet!
On Sep 16, 2004, at 10:23 AM, <cnorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thursday, September 16, 2004

We needed to install ksh on our RedHat 9 system. A backup product, ArcServe
requires it. After this installation, our logins receive this message, and
I'd like to correct the problem:

Last login: Thu Sep 16 13:18:15 from 10.100.6.12
-bash: [: too many arguments
-bash: [: too many arguments

I'm not sure what to correct, and any pointers would be helpful.
tnx
cmn

Charles M. Norton
Manager of Software Development