Re: Web page builder GUI

On Sep 14, 2004, at 7:38 PM, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 19:03, Eucke Warren wrote:
I hope someone might point me in the right direction. I have done a few
searches and I cannot seem to find what I am looking for. I am trying to
find a plugin to my RH9 server to allow my customers to use a builtin GUI
to do basic webpage building. I have seen a number of apps for ASP and
other Windows variations...I am reticent to allow anything running IIS into
my care. Is there anything that anyone is aware of that is built into RH9
that will do this? I don't recall running across this in my work. Is
anyone doing anything like this and, if so, what are you using? Thanks!

Have you tried:
- Mozilla Composer
Easy to install, comes with latest mozilla. Just get it from mozilla.org

- Quanta
Get the latest version since the one shipped with RH 9 has some bugs. You may
need to compile from source but it's not that hard.

I think you've missed the point of the OP. He's looking for a server-side solution to simple webpage design. Something like you used to find on the free hosting sites (GeoCities, et al). I don't have anything to offer, but I'm pretty sure he's not looking for a client-side application.

-- Jason Dixon, RHCE DixonGroup Consulting http://www.dixongroup.net