Re: Sendmail Conf

Snehangshu Karmakar wrote:

Dear All,

Can anyone suggest me with basic sendmail conf to be done to send mail accross my local mail.

I have a nameserver at 192.168.1.4 ip and domain configured as xyz.abc.com and now i want to configure my linux box as Sendmail Server  my ip is 192.168.1.12 without the use of MX entry in DNS.

Thanks in advance.

Snehangshu

This really shouldn't be posted to the list, as it seems you've done no research on your own part to get the answer. You need to read the archives, and possibly the documents on www.tldp.org pertaining to setting up sendmail, or a google search will find the answer for you too I'm sure.

The one clue I WILL give you is that you're looking for a file named sendmail.mc and in that file you will find some comments as to how to get this started.

Regards,
Ed.