Time on RH 7.3

We have been having a problem with syncing time on our Red Hat 7.3 box.  I
believe we got most of the problems worked out, but we cannot figure out
where we change the time from UTC to Central time.  When we go to the Clock
Prefs, it says it is using UTC and the time zone is set to America/Chicago.
Any ideas?

Nathaniel Hall

Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician

Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

417-799-0552