changes in samba

I have five subnets and many samba workgroups. I have two preferred samba masters on two of the subnets and other servers using one of the samba masters as their wins server.

I just installed RH Enterprise 3 U2 AS on one of the "repeater" samba servers.

rpm -aq samba
samba-3.0.2-6.3E

"domain guest group" used to work

smbclient -L hostname -N Unknown parameter encountered: "domain guest group" Ignoring unknown parameter "domain guest group" Anonymous login successful Domain=[GEOLOGY] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.2-6.3E] tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I am also getting the "NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE" message which I understand is a bug in the new version of samba.

I am looking for a quick fix as I have a building without a print server until the "bug" is fixed.