RE: Router/Firewall Recommendation

At 01:42 AM 6/24/2004, Otto Haliburton wrote:
This is that old linux is better than the world bullshit.

Ah... no. At no point did I say or claim that Linux is better. I said *I* prefer it most of the time. I also said your contention that LBB's are better than the world is bullshit. Why you start with that line is either deliberate misdirection, or you're just not reading.

I am saying something very simple.

You are indeed... something along the lines of "LBB's cannot be hacked, they are the best possible solution for anyone with less than 250 computers and I am generally not wrong." Simple... and wrong.

Also the standard for this particular list is for bottom post and that has
nothing to do with trimming.

For once you've said something correct here, but also irrelevant. Bottom posting has a purpose; so does trimming. Or does a logical flow of conversation prevent you from *additionally* exercising good manners and a little courtesy?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com