Looking for supported devices

Hey folks, I am currently looking for a certified devices for Red Hat
Enterprise Server 3.0.  However, when I do a search in the DB located at
http://hardware.redhat.com/hcl, it only reports supported servers and
workstations.

The odd thing is that when I do a search on 2.1, it brings up a bevy of
supported devices.  Is there a list somewhere that has a list of RHES3.0
supported devices, or does RHES3.0 only certify servers?

tia!
-steve

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.
Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they
consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily
move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side."
							-Aristotle