Re: Routing and bandwidth problem

At 01:57 5/17/2004, Crucificator wrote:
I don't see a way to do this with virtual IP addresses, especially the assigning different subnets via DHCP bit. I *am* open to suggestions, though... that's why I posted here. :-)

Why do you want to use DHCP? Why not use static IP's?

Over 60 computers operated by very-low-computer-skill people is why. I'm aggregating demand with the consent of the other tenants, and I'll get to make a profit transparently and with their knowledge since I also help them save money. However, I do *not* want to become tech support for them.

I'm getting fairly close to setting this up now... I'll post more news when I have it. In the meantime, any comments or suggestions are still welcome.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com