Re: Mail -> Web (not webmail)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mbox2html&hl=en&meta=

http://wwwgoogle.co.uk/search?q=mail2html&hl=en&safe=off

http://home.online.no/~pjacklam/perl/programs/mailutil/mail2html.pl

> Looks like MHonArc has an mbox2html utility. And that last link
> appears to do the same.
>

> ill.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I managed to find a small php snippet on sf.net

http://sourceforge.net/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=101180

Isnt it great when a plan comes together!

Thanks again

Jeff