best way to increase NFS file server performance?

All:

Sorry for the homework-like question, but I am looking to increase the performance of our NFS file server. We have ~ 120 users but rarely have more than 25 concurrent users. We currently have RHEL v3 installed on 2 33GB 10K rpm SCSI disks in one LVM volume group. I'm looking to get the most benefit for our limited budget and some purchases I have considered are:
- Gigabit NIC - would I see much/any performance gain considering this is a 100MB switched ethernet LAN?
- a 3rd SCSI drive added to the volume group ( + striping? )
- more RAM

From which would we see the most bang for our buck? I suspect adding a drive and setting up RAID 0 as described here (http://tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/recipethreescsistripe.html), no?

Thanks for any suggestions/comments,
Jurvis LaSalle