Tomcat on RHEL ES 3x

I know this probably isn't the list where I should ask this, but I am having a problem. I have a customer that wants the following on his server that I am building and I don't know which files to grab. I am hoping that someone here who is running these things can lend me a minute to show me the links for the files that I need to download. RPM's would be better, but if they are only in source, that would be fine too.

Tomcat Java Servlet 2.3 engine with JSP 1.2 support

I really don't know which file to grab to get this. Any help would be appreciated. I am not a Java person.

Thanks
Steve