Re: Configuring Sendmail and VSFTPD

At 17:29 5/6/2004, you wrote:
Hi, I have installed red hat 9 and I would like to edit sendmail and vsftpd in preparation for a friend to upload his forum which uses sendmail on my webserver.

You don't give enough details, Ben. Which forum? What changes do you want to make to sendmail and vsftpd? Whatever you want to install surely has instructions. Have you followed them? If so, where are you stuck and what have you tried? DETAILS!!!

Your message is the equivalent of "I just bought a house and I would like to make changes to it to accommodate my friends." It is impossible to help you (and also, we want to *help* you but we won't do all your work for you... we have lives too).

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com