Re: shockwave

On Apr 28, 2004, at 4:43 PM, Michael Schwendt wrote:

While using mozilla on RedHat ES 3.0 I can't see any image which needs
shockwave-flash. How can add this plugin ?? Does it comes with RedHat
distro or I have to download it from somewhere ??
Appreciate your help...

RPM packages (or tarball) for various distributions here:

http://macromedia.mplug.org/

Imagine my surprise to see this on the list the very day that I wrote an expect script to install the flash player in the %post section of my kickstart file. However, these rpm's are interactive and unsuitable for such a purpose, so it was not energy wasted. If anyone has links to non-interactive rpms, I would be most interested. Otherwise, lazy linux lab admins can modify and make use of my expect script to automate some work- http://turing.bard.edu/~lasalle/flashinstall.expect . Just download the flash tarball and modify the spawn line appropriately. Enjoy!

hth,
Jurvis LaSalle