Patch Status of RH8 server?????

I acquired a pair of RedHat Linux 8 servers recently.

Although I do a lot of AIX and HP-UX sysadmin stuff, I'm a RedHat newbie.

My questions is, How do i get a list of all the patches installed on a RH8 box.

For example on my HP-UX box, I can list insatalled patches by the command "

swlist -l patch

Same way on my AIX box, I isuue the command "insfix -ic" to get a list of all the patches installed on my AIX box.

Can I do that with Linux, List the patches installed?

If Yes....How??

-- <