Re: ftp change directory

Richard Wigfall pravi:

I am running RH Advanced Server 2.1 and cannot navigate out of my home directory when connected to the system with wu-ftp version 2.6.1-23.2, which is the version included and updated through up2date. The error indicates lack of permissions. I am also still running RH 6.2 on another machine and have always been able to navigate to any directory I want, and the permissions are the same on both machines.
Can anyone tell me what is the problem and how to fix it?

You need to enable unix users to login. Now you have only guest and/or anonymous.
begin:vcard
fn:Sasa Stupar
n:Stupar;Sasa
email;internet:sasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx