Re: Anti-virus software for Red Hat Linux

F-prot comes to mind: www.f-prot.com and there is one that you can get from Kasperky, but I have not tried that.  Basically, they are all only as good as their definition files and the amount of system resources they use when running.
Take a look at www.kaspersky.com.  There are more, you might want to get 3-5 trial versions and perform an assessment on a test system that is isolated and introduce the top malware to see how each rates.  If anyone knows of testing that has already been done, that might help.
Thx.
Jimmy

Win.Toe@xxxxxxxxxx, Penguin Millennium <penguin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear List,
I want to know what is the best suitable anti-virus software for Linux
( Expecially Red Hat Linux ).

Thanks in advance
Win Toe
Penguin Millennium