Mythtv QMYSQL3 driver not loaded - RH9

Hello,

I wanted to try mythtv but got a QMYSQL3 driver not loaded error.

I checked and have the correct qt-Mysql package installed.  In fact I have,
qt2-devel-2.3.1-13
qt-3.1.1-6
qt2-2.3.1-13
qt-MySQL-3.1.1-6
qt-devel-3.1.1-6
qt2-static-2.3.1-13

The how to in the docs on QMYSQL3 says they should be shipped with it but then it says not all of the plugins are shipped with the Qt Free Edition so I am unsure if /usr/lib/qt-3.1/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so is what I need (and something needs to be configured for it to be working) or if it what I need to build the driver.

The mythtv docs mention qt3 but the only package I found was for i585 and I am under i686 and do not know the wisdom of trying that especially since some things like /usr/bin/qtconfig (which I use from time to time to adjust the input methon used for Japanese characters) would get overwritten. Uh, it's just a link though so maybe I could. Suggestions?

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/