Re: Management tools for Postfix or Sendmail

At 03:14 3/16/2004, you wrote:
Because of the high load of the server I'm planning to remove smtp server
from that server, and use two old HP server as smtp servers. The smtp server
based on RHL 8.0, maybe postfix or sendmail. But I prefer postfix.

Why would you set up a new server right now, and use RHL-8.0 on it? It's not supported any longer, there's newer and better technology, and (unlike Windows) old hardware does not require an old version of Linux.

Is there any management tools for sendmail or postfix that allow me to see
pending emails, delete or edit the email?

Have you looked at Webmin (http://www.webmin.com)?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com