Squid gives Access Denied error for any url ending in ?openform

Hi, I am using Squid V2.4.STABLE7 on RH9.0.

My problem is this, any site that I goto that uses a url such as
http://www.google.com?openform

I get the following error.

ERROR

----

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/?

The following error was encountered:

  a.. Access Denied.
  Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.

Squid is configured to only act as a caching server, and should not display
this behaviour. From what I can see, the ?openform seems to be some kind of
reserved word.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem?

Regards

Enrico Payne

Visit us at <a href="http://www.pharma.co.za";>www.pharma.co.za</a>.
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses.
Pharma Natura will not be held responsible
for the loss of data or any other loss
caused by the use of the information
contained in this e-mail.