From: Real Cucumber [mailto:monkcucumber@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:56 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RH9 Restrict SSH Users with CHROOT?

Anybody know if its possible to restrict SSH users t otheir homedir and subdirs only?

I can't seem to get any form of chroot or user home directory restrictions working for vsftp or ssh.

Do you Yahoo!?
This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.