From: Marcel [mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 5:10 AM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux Login Script

Hi

I have a little script which should be executed every time a new user logs
in into a Red Hat 7.3 system, or every time one logs out (doesn't matter).

In the moment, I put it to /etc/bashrc.

It works, but there is no sense to start the script every time I open a new
shell.
Is there another file which I can use instead of /etc/bashrc?

Thanks for your help!

Marcel Fritzenwallner