bootup for different users (GRUB)

Here's a theoretical question that just popped into my mind. I personnaly have no use for it but someone else might.

Let's say you have a home computer and four users: Father, Mother, Sister, Brother.

Can grub be configured in such a way that it askes for a password when a choice is chosen?

In other words, I would like to try something like this:

------------------

GRUB MENU

Father

Mother

Sister

Brother

Safe Mode

When Father is chosen it will ask for a password before booting into Linux.
When Mother is chosen it will ask for a password before booting into Windows XP
When Sister is chosen it will ask for a password before booting into Linux.
When Brother is Chosen it will ask for a password before booting into Suse.

(BTW - I do have a triboot with all the above.)

As an added, could it be configured so that choosing Father would boot in as user Father and choosing Sister cause it to boot in as user Sister?