Vsftpd and Virtual directory

Sorry for subject
Hello

I have installed vsftpd server its working fine but
the problem is i want to make virtual directory and
map with web server

mean my users shall do download trough http url also

i have setup in IIS but want to make in Linux
see done in windows
im have done in Windows created ftp site and wed site
and created vitual directory in webserver and this
directory map with ftp user home directory now i can
access this with http url
like http://192.168.0.2/nilesh

nilesh is my virtual directory

can any body help on this