Re: Setting the time through command line

Quoting Adam Gilstrap <agilstrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I am trying to find a way to set the system time from command line?

man date

> I'm
> sure this is a simple command I just haven't been able to find it as of
> yet.

I googled and got this answer very quickly.  My first query was "setting time
from command line".  The second hit was a thread on LinuxQuestions that was
perfect.  In an attempt to belittle you, I googled your posted subject.
Strangely enough, a good hit didn't come up.  Changing the "through" to "from"
brought it back.  What a difference a word can make!

Jurvis LaSalle