Re: IP access

Hi

Can't you use DHCP to asign a network range for a group of
MAC address? That group of MAC addresses will be your
internet pc's and give that network range say its
192.168.0.20 - 192.168.0.50 internet access? Your network
is small seeing that you have a network range of 192.168.0.
Sorry thats all i can think of for allowing the same
workstations to have internet access.