From: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Support@Fnetindia
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 11:22 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sendmail Outgoing Copy of some users to another user

Hi,

 I have a requirement for configuring sendmail such way that a copy of all outgoing mails for some users should go to another user ( there head of the dept). Similarly for various departments it has to be done. Can someone suggest me a way to achieve this?

Regards,

Karthik

Senior Engineer

Messaging and Linux