[OT] mondoarchive via cron - how do you know if it completed correctly?

Sorry about the OT post, but I couldn't find the answer to this on google
and I didn't want to join yet another list for a single question.

I've been using mondoarchive for awhile now for interactive backup to CD's.
We put in a tape drive and I set it up to backup to tape every night by
writing a very simple script and putting it in /etc/cron.daily (the script
is shown below).  The problem is that I get a 6k log file each morning
(apparently mondo over-writes the /var/log/mondo-archive.log file each time
it runs) and I can't see a line that will definitely state whether the
backup has worked or failed.

I've placed last night's log file here:
http://www.osbi.state.ok.us/mondo-archive.txt

I *think* that the line near the bottom reading "Data archived OK" *might*
be ok, but the one a few lines above reading
"ALL ARCHIVES HAVE BEEN READ IN AND WRITTEN" might do the trick as well.

Are there any cron/tape mondo users out there?

Thanks!

Ben
---------------------
#!/bin/bash

# bash shell script to do a full backup to tape
# 21 January 2004 - Benjamin J. Weiss
#
# This script does a full backup of non-temporary filesystems,
# then rewinds the tape.
#
# Options below:
#       -O              : Do a backup, not a verify.
#        F              : Do not ask to make a boot floppy
#        t              : Backup to tape
#        d /dev/st0     : Use the tape device and rewind after backup (nst0
would not rewind)
#       -l GRUB         : The bootloader that we're using
#       -f /dev/sda     : The drive that the boot loader is on
#       -E "path"       : Directories to exclude from the backp.

# modified path so that mondoarchive can find mindi, etc
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

/usr/local/bin/mondoarchive -OFtd /dev/st0  -l GRUB -f /dev/sda -E "/tmp
/dev /mnt /proc"

# set path back to what cron expects
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin