Re: Sendmail question

edit "/etc/mail/access" and add the follwing line

sender.com                        REJECT

"Rudolf A. A." <rudik@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have mail server with my domain name, and I have a username on that  server, who has subscribed to a mailing list, so now he receives lots of email from them, and there is no way to get unsubscribed.
The point is that he not only does not want to receive this emails, but also he wants this Emails to be bounced to them again, to postmaster of sender's server, as returned email, as if it was the USER IS UNKNOWN,  so they can see that he did not receive these emails form  them.
otherwise he has to pay them definite amount of money for each email he has got from them.
the sender domain is sender.com, the receiver username is username@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

The question is how to do it on my RH9 mail server?
The sendmail version is sendmail-8.12.8-4.

Thanks in advance

--

Imtiaz Ahmed Khan

Org: ANTS Consulting