RE: pop won't authenticate my password

Thanks, Roger. I finally got a chance to test your suggestion, but
changing the host from "localhost" as Stuart had suggested to
"localhost.localdomain" still doesn't seem to make a difference; I send
mail to the account but it gives me no indication anything has been
received.

Ed McCorduck
Department of English
State University of New York College at Cortland
ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mccorduck.cortland.edu
http://McCorduck.ws