Re: Virus on the list

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Eucke Warren wrote:

> Hey, this may be information you already have.....but....
>
> My Vexira server just nabbed a message with a worm in it that appears to
> have originated from the list.  The Worm is Worm/Bagle.B.  I doubt that
> the other headers are unaltered so I don't know that there's enough
> information to figure out which of the list members is infected.  Just
> an FYI.
>
> Here is the Alert I received from my milter

This virus spoofs the sender address so it's not of any value tracking it
back to some poor guy that never sent it.

BTW, the exact same message was delivered to the SuSE list today too.
Looks like it the next thing to the Microsoft virus.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer