RE: pop won't authenticate my password

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Ed McCorduck wrote:

> [...]

I just thought it was worth pointing out that Lokkit *always* starts out
"High", no matter what your old settings were.  That (mis-)feature causes
newbies no end of confusion.

If you want to know what your current firewall settings are, use "service
iptables status".  You'll get a list of iptables rules, but they're not
that hard to decipher.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences