RE: pop won't authenticate my password

Hi Michael,

Thanks, but that command didn't work either, once again even though I
made sure I was logged in as root; after I entered it, I got "bash:
chkconfig: command not found".

Ed McCorduck
Department of English
State University of New York College at Cortland
ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mccorduck.cortland.edu
http://McCorduck.ws