RPM won't install

I've had this problem with other packages in the past.  I'm running RH9
and one of my users requested that a game called frozen-bubble be
installed.  We used to have it when we were using RH8 and it worked
there.  There are a series of dependencies that must be installed before
frozen-bubble will install.  The first dependency depends on
libsound.so.1 .  I went out to rpmfind.com and found the rpm
alsa-lib-0.5.10b-2.i386.rpm, which includes libsound.so.1 .  I tried to
install it graphically; it went through the first couple of screens in a
typical rpm install, but when got to the screen where it usually lists
missing dependencies or gives the Complete Installation screen, it just
dissappears.  When I try to issue an install command at a shell prompts,
it says this:

warning: alsa-lib-0.5.10b-2.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
e01260f1

and goes back to the shell prompt.  How do I get past this?  RH8 never
griped about installing rpms that weren't from Red Hat...

-Michael Sullivan-