Tape backups

Greetings all!

I apologize if this has been covered before, but I haven't been able to find
anything on it in my searchings.

I have assembled a file server, consisting of a Duron 800, 384meg ram, Maxtor
20 gig as /dev/hda, Western Digital 200 gig as /dev/hdc and a Western Digital
100 gig as /dev/hdd.  A DVD rom is at /dev/hdb.  I have a WangDat DDS3 tape
drive at /dev/st0, and I also have an old Colorado TR-3 Floppy interface tape
drive.
The 100 gig drive is currently my old file server, and has ~45 gigs of MP3's
on it.

I want to know the best and/or easiest way to get these MP3's backed up onto
the DDS3 drive.  I understand I'll need something that supports tape
spanning, or I'll have to break it up into 12 gig chunks to fit on the
tapes.

I also have a web server that I wish to be backed up to one of the 2 tape
drives.  What should I use for this?

Also, the web server and old file server are outside the firewall, and the
new file/backup server is inside.

The old file server has 2 NIC's, one outside, and one inside, but I am having
trouble getting the inside one to work correctly, so at this moment, the new
file/backup server is also outside the firewall.

Once the MP3's and other data from the old file server are backed up, I will
be moving the new file/backup server inside the firewall.  The firewall does
IP MASQ, so getting the web server to back up to the file/backup server
shouldn't be a problem, I just need to know what software to use.

I have looked at Amanda, but it doesn?t support tape spanning.  I'm trying
out afbackup now, but I don't know that it is exactly what I want either.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks!
Brian

No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.