Re: Radio station application

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 20:58, kluu te wrote:
> Does anybody know about a radio station for linux whitout any windows media player. I know netscape has a radio feature but it is not working probably because my firewall which I dont want to change.
> --
> Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.operamail.com, which allows you to send SMS through your mailbox.
Your signature indicates you might be using Opera as you browser you can
get Real player to work as an helper or plug in.
I'm streaming BBC radio 4 as I type this!
Also Netscape plug ins work with Mozzila and there is of course Netscape
for Linux anyway as you point out.
I would have thought if the browser works that's all you need to in the
way of a firewall hole.
Regards Roger