From: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Corey Head
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 3:54 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Netatalk for RHEL3?

Has anyone gotten Netatalk running on RHEL 3 ES?  I noticed the rpms don't even come with the installation this time around.  I tried downloading the RH9 rpms and the latest build from sourceforge, but neither really want to work.  I keep getting errors like "Can't unregister server netatalk:@*" or "modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module net-pf-5" in the logs.  I'm not even sure what these mean...but I'm suspecting there's something in the linux kernel that needs tweaking.  Is the RHEL kernel still configured with AppleTalk options?  I'm having trouble finding anything on this on the net or rhn.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks!

Corey