Re: (no subject)

please check the iptable firewall is up or not if yes please down and check it agian
check which ports are open through nmap localhost .

"Lucas W. Jenner" <ljenner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, has been awhile since I have had to setup a new Linux box.  Red Hat 9.0. I have pop3 running, and it accepts ?telnet localhost 110? connections

but when I try it from my Doze box it says connection not accepted.  I have ruled out Firewall (hardware).  What do I need to check?

Thanks for any help =)

Guess it is time to get back into Linux a little more?..

Luke

Do you Yahoo!?