How To Install Video Card Drivers on RHES 3.0

Hi,

I have installed RHES on my desktop using text-mode as the GUI mode was not working.  This system has NVIDIA GeFroce4 (generic) video card.  In the recent past, I  was able to  successfully install and use this video card with both RH8 and RH9 without any extra efforts.  Looks like RHES 3.0 doesn't have the drivers for this video card ( say for majority of them).  In the Redhat hardware database, there is no listing of certified/supported video cards for RHES 3.0. Now, I am struck with text mode.  I tried to find rpms with XFree* on RHES CDs and RH website, but didn't find any.

Any help or pointers to help would be highly appreciated. I need XWindows/GUI badly to install other applications.

Thanks
TG