Re: password confirmation

Thats a spiffy little program!

My salt in this case seems to be: $1$HsKZkjLV$
So I have tried:

- the first 11 characters (no ending $)
- first 12 (with ending $)
- and even tried skipping the first $.

But can't get a match yet (password was pre-confirmed so that's not the
issue). I'm pretty sure that I am using the md5 encryption (at least as I
recall from the installation) but how can I check this?