What's wrong with this eMail?

List,

I thought I would post a copy of this email for critical review.

Names and places omitted for anonymity:

*************

"I will be updating the [censored] servers for Microsoft Security Vulnerability [date censored].

"I have coordinated this time with [censored], who will post an announcement on the [censored] website. This update had previously been performed to the rest of the servers on our network.

"All of our servers will have been upgraded to Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, and IE 6 with service pack 1. The patches are part of Microsoft’s November Security vulnerabilities. They are located on the network in: [censored] directory.

"I create a batch file to mitigate the number of reboots required. There are two reboots required this month."

This email was distributed over the corporate email network.

I think I'm looking for the obvious, but I wanted to post to see if others recognize the same obvious problems with this email.

Posts about Micros~1 aside, how could this email have been improved? Again, pointing out the obvious is fine.

Many thanks,
Tim