installing a fasttrak tx2000 raid card

Hey all,

i was about to install a fastrak tx2000 raid card in an existing RH9 system. I've gone to the promise site, downloaded their driver and looked at the install instructions. Seems pretty straight foward.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any issues or anything regarding this?

I've got a working system now. I'm going to take the 129gb drive thats there, hook it up to the raid card, add a 2nd 120gb drive and mirror them. I just want to make sure that it will boot when everything is on the raid card, and that if it doesnt boot, i'll be able to boot without the raid card.

Anyone have any advice or anything before I try it?

thanks

ian